Thursday, April 14, 2011

Rose Cottage by KH: Hair Stylist Shout-Out


 
Although I'm still wading through the weeds, the Rose Cottage by Kanibal Home event this past Saturday went off flawlessly. And one of the main reasons was because of the amazing professionals we collaborated with to help coordinate and style the event.

One of which was Christine Gatto, a certified senior educator with John Paul Mitchell Systems and a stylist at Salon CARU in Hoboken, NJ.

 Specializing in styling and finishing hair for special events, hair shows and weddings, Christine was highly recommended to me by one of my best friends who -- just for the record -- always has an amazing haircut. 




 Christine excels in updos and styling. I literally gave her almost no direction and not only did she blow me away with her talent, but she's incredible versatile and FAST. I mean, super fast. She styled six models plus my crazy mane in record time.






One thing's for sure: Christine definitely gained a few new clients (and a couple admirers) from this event.


Salon CARU
104 Hudson St
Hoboken, NJ 07030
201-792-8850

No comments: