Come by and check out what we've been working on ...
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Doors open tomorrow at 10:00am (5/21)!
Thursday, May 7, 2009
OK, big news. We've been a bit MIA lately because we have been hard at work preparing for our new store opening. That's right, Kanibal Home will now have a brick-and-mortar storefront at 213 Montgomery Street.
Some recaps from the past few weeks:
1. Finding out that the ideal location was becoming available -- and running into the landlord's office waiving a check without even seeing the space in its entirety.
2. Watching the internet and phone technicians climb through a back window and punch a hole through the tin ceiling "by mistake".
3. Realizing that 150 year old tile floors don't really ever look clean no matter how hard you scrub at 11:00pm on a Friday.
4. Using every trick in the book to try and get the awning permit hurried along.
5. Sitting in a quiet store entering inventory into a new POS system ... and realizing this is what I have been working so hard to accomplish.
(A view of the back wall and Kanibal Home's fork and knife banners)