Monday, July 11, 2011

Aww, You're Making Me Blush

Kanibal Home's customers and friends are the cutest. Seriously. I'm a lucky lady to constantly be surrounded by such talent. And it's such a compliment when someone sees something I've constructed in the shop and decided to put their own spin on it.

I'm sure many of you read about how last winter I grunted, cursed and bled while building the shop's wood wall. If you don't know what I'm talking about, here's a quick shot of what it looks like now:





Well one of Kanibal Home's frequent collaborators, Michelle Johnston, loved it so much that she decided (with the help of her boyfriend, Kevin Slack) to create something very similar in their living room. Check out their version:



Didn't they do such a great job? Even the cat seems to love it!

No comments: