Thursday, July 14, 2011

New Vendor: Nightingale Projects

It was no accident that Nightingale Projects is Kanibal Home's newest vendor. Nicole and Adam were introduced to me by a mutual Jersey City friend and I instantly fell in love with their quirky stories, attention to detail and professionalism. Plus, they're from Newark! (Both my mother and father grew up in Newark, so I'll always hold a special place in my heart for anything that comes from this city ... especially Portuguese food.)

This particular grouping of products is from their All American Picnic series. Doesn't it make you want to go out and have a picnic in Liberty State Park?

Bomb Pop Kitchen Towel


Eat Place Mat

Lemon Napkins



Wolves with Meat Greeting Card -- Fun fact: Each piece of meat is hand-painted!

No comments: