Monday, January 31, 2011

Back Off I'm Starving!


The other day I was sitting in the store watching the snow fall when I had one of those reflective moments. What would I do if I won the lottery? Now, mind you, I haven't played the lottery in a year. But it was one of those days.

So I thought about island getaways and airplanes piloted by John Travolta, ninja assassin training and genetically engineering puppies so that they never age, but in the end I settled on probably my best idea: I'd buy a loft in Jersey City and then hire all of my friends to do art projects with me. All day. We'd have photo shoots and product launches and bring back old fashioned techniques like sign painting and making clothing by hand.

And that brings us to the above photo.Because even though I didn't win the lottery I still have an awfully talented bunch of friends. And I sure do have a ton of projects. So a special thanks to Melanie McLean for always being the seeing eye dog to my crazy ideas. She makes my mental vomit palpable for the rest of society.

And we sure have been cooking up some special treats .... so stayed tuned. This is just the beginning.

No comments: