Friday, December 10, 2010

Please Vote: Kanibal Home "Best of New Jersey"!

Last year I got a pleasant surprise when you guys came out in droves to support Kanibal Home. The shop won runner-up in several categories for NJ Monthly's "Best Of" poll. But this year I'm getting greedy. I want numero uno. I want another green sticker on the door. Sooooo ....

Once again I'm reaching out to you  -- friends, family, customers, voyeurs -- and asking that you spend a few moments and check out New Jersey Monthly's "Best Of" poll for 2011: http://njmonthly.com/articles/best-of-Jersey/2011-best-of-poll.html

If you love what we're doing over here at Kanibal Home then send some support our way! Also, this is a great opportunity to help out other businesses in your area that you think are really going above and beyond.

XO

No comments: