Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Kanibal Home Craft Market

Although I'm a little late with this post, I still think it's a timely reminder that Jersey City is home to an amazing array of talented artists. And I'm lucky enough to be able to use Kanibal Home as a platform to support and collaborate with some of these individuals who I not only admire, but now count as friends.

So check out some of images from the Craft Market we hosted on 11/20. A selection of what you see below is still available in the shop ... perfect one-of-a-kind gifts for the holidays.


(Carved wood bird ornaments, bird paintings and bird houses made by the wonderful Finch Arts & Crafts duo Shauna and James ... you know these two, they're often at the shop teaching drunken arts and crafts classes)





(A myriad arrangement of candles, custom jewelry and bottles from the duo behind Rubella Jewelry, Samantha and Rita)




(Oh bugs. How I love them. And there's no one better than Stephanie Fitzgerald ... somehow she makes something a bit creepy totally beautiful)

(Stephanie with her new pup!)


(Michelle Johnston skillfully sticks these creatures behind glass so you can enjoy the beauty without being bugged ... sorry, I had to.)


(Michelle and Kevin)
Just a side note to friends and family -- I personally did my holiday shopping at all of the above tables!

No comments: