Friday, December 24, 2010

Happy Holidays! XO Kanibal Home


Maybe it's the nip in the air or the smell of cookies and fir trees that drift down my street on the way to work every morning, but I'm feeling pretty damn elated this holiday season.

But if I probe a little deeper, I know it's not the weather (or the copious amounts of comfort food) or even the gifts ... it's Kanibal Home. I'm one lucky lady. Seven days a week I get to come to work and do what I love. I quite possibly have some of the most loyal, lovely people as customers. Actually, erase that last sentence. I definitely have some of the most loyal and lovely friends as customers.

So I'd love to offer up a very heartfelt THANK YOU to all of Kanibal Home's friends. You guys make every day a little sweeter for me and I'm able to do what I do because of you. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

It's been an amazing year and I can promise I have some wonderful surprises up my sleeve for 2011. So continue to tune in and pop by ... you guys provide Kanibal Home with the warmth and creativity that makes the shop stand-out.

Wishing you all a happy and healthy holiday season!

Much love,
Kristen & Kanibal Home

No comments: