Monday, September 20, 2010

Shop Revamp: Part 1


If I could create my own fortune cookie it would read: You are easily excited, but lack patience of any kind.

Which is a good thing and a bad thing, because it doesn't take much to get me all jazzed up BUT if I need to wait for something ... oh geez, hold on. Because it will not be a pleasant ride if you're in the passenger seat.

So, on that note, I'm super psyched that the shop's new shelving finally arrived. I'm not too psyched that it was backed ordered for three months. I'm also really excited that a whole ton of new furniture will be arriving in the store this week as well. Good and bad. That's life.

Here's a little look at the shelving that's driven me insane and a few other changes around Kanibal Home:


(Jewelry branch)

(A cow skull and lock & key necklace hang side by side.)

(Large and small Moroccan-inspired dishware in a beautiful amethyst hue.)

(A wall of paintings by the talented local artist Bojana Coklyat)



No comments: