Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Fly Away

Bugs. Hmm, how I love and loathe thee.

You see, I love them in bell jars and behind glass. Pressed in vintage frames and in flight on a fake flower.

But I do despise them in my food. Or on furniture. Or in my hair.

Sooo, you can understand why I was so happy when I first met Michelle Johnston. She's a girl I can get along with because she also loves bugs and she just happens to be the one to put them behind glass. And -- this is a big bonus -- she lives in Jersey City and now teaches our butterfly pinning classes at Kanibal Home.

That said, if you love bugs behind glass (but don't want to touch them yourself) you can now take home one of Michelle's one-of-a-kind creations.

OR, if you love bugs and want to take a butterfly pinning class and create your own unique setting, then RSVP via email and sign up for the next class on June 24th at 7:30pm ($25 covers the cost of the lesson and all the materials).






No comments: