Friday, May 20, 2011

Listen: Gaslight Anthem - Bring It On

I'm a Jersey girl. Born in North Jersey and educated at Rutgers in New Brunswick, I'm now living and working proudly in Jersey City. So I've got some serious love for the Garden State.

So when Jersey City-based Kevin Slack approached me about borrowing some of the shop's vintage suitcases for a video he was directing I didn't hesitate to say yes. "Who's it for, though?" I asked. He replied, "Gaslight Anthem." And then I said, "Screw it, take whatever you need! I love those guys!"

Kevin did an amazing job and you can even see some of the shop's suitcases right behind the band (you'll notice these are the ones I use as shoe displays). Check it out: http://www.spin.com/articles/premiere-gaslight-anthems-divorce-video

No comments: