Thursday, February 24, 2011

New Window: Willing Winter Away

I'd like to start this post with a firm statement: Don't judge me based on the shop's current window design. I know it's a little early. I know it's a bit bright. But you have to understand --- I'm freezing. I have ice water for blood. So right around now every year I start up with the Caribbean getaway fantasies.

That said, here's a look at the new shop window. I'm going to will the warm weather to come quickly.


(The initial inspiration for the March window: Umbrella tank)


(Zip back!)

(I can't get enough of this pattern)

(Cutting down the old decor and installing the new pieces ...)


(Stacking yellow decorative balls)

(If I'm going for a tank top, why not just jump head first in with a jean skirt, right?)

(View from the street: Outside looking in)



(Floral dresser / side table + vintage pitcher, bowl and glasses set)

No comments: