Thursday, April 15, 2010

Vintage Prints + Free = Whoa.

If you already know about this, just skip this post and shake your head sadly at my slowness. If you haven't stumbled upon the awesomeness that is Vintage Printable, then keep reading and get excited.

I'm pretty sure I've perused this site in the past, but it's a bit overwhelming so I think I just passed it by. Big mistake. It's FILLED with tons of free, printable images. The crafting possibilities are unlimited. The framing possibilities are too great for any Jersey City apartment. The opportunity to create your own textiles is enormous (hint: check out Spoonflower). Here are some of my favorites:






Now go to the website and kick yourself for ever purchasing a print in the past.

PS: This fish would look killer in my bathroom ...

No comments: