Thursday, April 1, 2010

Old, New and So Much More


Have I ever mentioned how much I love when shipments arrive? It's like Christmas. I get to open boxes. I'm usually surprised by what's inside (in a good way) and then I get to share the joy with my lovely customers. Don't worry, I'm well aware I have it pretty good over here at Kanibal Home.

So here's a little look at what's new in the shop:


(Vintage telephone table: Custom reupholstered and painted with a chalkboard finish)






(New bags and vintage typewriter)


(Painted plates: Perfect as a candle holder, coaster or spot to park a pair of keys)




(Ok, I know. This necklace is a little ridiculous. There's a bird hanging on it. But that's what also makes it so cool.)



(Infinity scarf for spring)


(New tank with ...)

(... an amazing detailed racerback)


(The perfect dress for a party or to be worn paired down over some leggings or skinny jeans)



(This might be my favorite new item!)

No comments: