Friday, September 11, 2009

A Late Night Delivery

What do you get when you combine weeks of patient waiting/planning with 24 hours of complete chaos and a giant truck careening down the Turnpike in the rain? A whole lot of new items at Kanibal Home, that's what.

After a full day of hunting yesterday I pulled up to the shop around midnight and unloaded the goods and then climbed into bed. I tackled some of the inventory/organizing this morning, but still need to unload my other truck. All in all, the trip was well worth the day away from the shop. And I think my mother and Beth enjoyed watching the store while I was gone anyway.

Here's a little taste of what's here:

(Vintage dark wood vanity, vintage pink ice cream parlor chair and a cork board with some great vintage jewelry pieces)


(Vintage china cabinet = new display cabinet)


(Ok, I didn't get this yesterday, but -- with all the rain today -- I was really excited to be able to put out some new zipper leggings that came in)


(Vintage orange rocking chair)


(Very heavy and very ornate, this carved gold mirror is absolutely amazing)

1 comment:

Leigh said...

zippered leggings? amazing.