Saturday, July 11, 2009

Take a Seat

Woohoo, new chairs in the shop! Kanibal Home started out as an online shop where I reupholstered vintage chairs with new, funky fabric and every time a new chair comes into the shop it makes me incredibly happy.

I've used this green houndstooth fabric in the past on a bench seat, but it looks really remarkable on this vintage cane chair. Wouldn't this make an incredible side chair in a bedroom or punchy office chair?

(Vintage Houndstooth Chair)


The above white chair is for a vanity I've been working on. The chair is done, but the vanity needs a bit more work. Once it's done, though ... watch out. It's not going to last long.

2 comments:

Rachel {polkadots and puppies} said...

Pretty please tell me who makes this green houndstooth fabric. I've been scouring the internet for a large scale houndstooth in green for quite a while!

Thanks!

Rachel

Kanibal Home said...

Rachel - The fabric is from Mood Fabrics in Manhattan. I was also searching for a large houndstooth print and when I found this ... let's just say I snatched up a couple yards. Good luck!