Thursday, August 18, 2011

New Items in the Shop

I know some of you are clinging to the last moments of summer like Kate Winslet in Titanic, but I have to tell you that the end is near. Now, don't get me wrong, I enjoy the shirtless young bucks running by the shop as much as the next lass, but there's something about less skin that's oh so sexy. I'm talking about layering. And lots of it. Sweater vests, bow ties and pocket squares for boys and equally nerdy looks for the ladies (think: sheer skirts with minis underneath and tunics).

So say goodbye to summer, you sweaty lover, and hello to the brisk beginning of a new winter romance. We'll be stocking up the shop several times a week now, so make sure to keep checking back.

Here's a little tease:



(Media case, eg: IPAD case)







(He's about to bark at me to stop taking his picture ... what a jerk.)



No comments: