Thursday, June 4, 2009

Swallow and the Swift

Laura from Swallow and the Swift, a local Jersey City jewelry designer, just dropped off some beautiful pieces and I'm so excited. Mainly because of selfish reasons -- number one: because all of her jewelry designs are composite pieces made up of found objects and vintage treasures; number two: I am SERIOUSLY loving this vintage gold plated cicada charm necklace and really want to buy it for myself. Is it bad that I buy my own inventory?

Sorry Laura, I may be stealing/buying this bug necklace before it's released to the public. And the best part of Swallow and the Swift's designs? All her pieces are under $30.

2 comments:

Swallow and the Swift said...

hey kristen! it's laura. thanks so much for featuring me in your store, and mentioning me on the blog. cross promotion! consider the cicada necklace yours ;) i'll try to have some more pieces next week and i'll stop by today to drop off some business cards. good luck with everything!

Leigh said...

photo, please! I want to see.