Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Around Town: Cinco de Mayo at Bar Majestic

Two years ago I had just finished moving all the new items into Kanibal Home in preparation of the shop's opening and I was washing the penny tile with a broken mop, sweating up a storm, while a massive party raged outside. Intoxicated people were wandering around, pressing their noses to the window, as I laboriously tried to remove layers of grime. Little did I know that the floor would never be clean. Well, clean-clean. It's because of how they used to grout the floor.

But that's another issue. The real story is about the party across the street. Bar Majestic does it up for Cinco de Mayo. I'm a fan of music + alcohol + outdoor tent and that's what those guys are all about. So if you're in the market for a good time this Cinco de Mayo, head on over to Grove Street on Thursday.

No comments: